Sunday, April 06, 2008

Charlton Heston has died. Although I do like a couple movies he was in and make it a habit to catch a little bit of the Ten Commandments every year, I didn't really care for him. To me he just gave wooden performances. It was like the same thing in every role, with maybe minor differences.

Arthur C Clarke has also passed away. I am not sure if I mentioned it recently. I read the entire 2001 series and my favorite book is probably Childhoods End. Will have to get my copy of it out and start reading it.

Have a nice day yesterday. We saw two movies, 21 and Leatherheads, did a little shopping and had dinner at Red Lobster. It was a nice but long day. 21 was alright, a little slow at times but alright. Leatherheads was really good. This makes the first time we have seen a movie all years. Hopefully there will be other movies worthy of being seen this year.