Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mom finally got her passport and she started the process a week before me. We ordered some Travellers Checks and Euros from American Express over the weekend and got them yesterday. So pretty everything is set. The pets have their shots needed for boarding and we have made reservations for them at a kennel. We have brand new bags, some new clothes, new shoes, our passports and so on. All we need to do is some last minute things and we're good to go.

Bought a digital camera, which is something we've talked about buying for months. It's a Canon PowerShot A530 and its wonderful. Now we don't have to worth about film and if we should develop there or wait until we get home. And another great thing is no more bad shots.

At the moment we have some nasty winter weather out there. It was warmer when I woke up this morning then it is right now. I am not sure how I am going to get the nasty ice off the steps and drive way, but I'll think about that later.