Saturday, November 11, 2006

It snowed for a brief period of time last night. Yesterdays high was somewhere in the lower forties, about ten degrees cooler then what had been forecast.

Looks like I will be getting my passport sometime in the next week or so. Mom had to order a birth certificate from vitalcheck.com as well, what she had wasn't really a birth certificate. I figured something was wrong with her passport process when it didn't show any progress on the tracking site. If my passport tracking info hadn't been completely different from hers, we wouldn't have known something was wrong. I gave her the tracking number and phone number to the passport information center, she called and found out about the birth cetificate. So her passport will be delayed a bit, even though she filed a week before I did. I only wish I had her call earlier, but we didn't suspect anything until my passport stuff went through. Funny thing, and this is the Government for you, we never got a letter or a phone call from them. So who knows what would have happened if we hadn't called.