Friday, November 10, 2006

Jack Palance and Gerald Levert have died. I am not familiar with Leverts' work but I did like much of Palances' work.

Had a headache today, it was worse then the one I had yesterday. I couldn't do much because of the pain.

We got some rain today. There was at least one heavy, but brief, downpour. I think its cooler then what they had forecast. Will have a rain total tomorrow.

Thought my dentist appointment was for tomorrow, even though the card I was given says the 18th. Called to verify that it was the 18th and it is for 10 am on the 18th. I know the confusion came from when it was set up. The gal told me the 11th, but the little appointment card says the 18th. I guess I could have gone tomorrow and had them tell me I had come in on the wrong day. But I don't think I feel like embarrassing myself like that.