Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It is cold and lightly snowing out. Does the chant "Snow, snow go away, I want warm weather right today!" work? Or am I just wasting time and energy?

Kiska loves the weather. Of course she's only four months old and this is all new to her. She will be five months old on Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas. I just haven't been in a Christmas mood at all this year. I am not completely Bah Humbug about it though. Managed to get the final two things I had ordered for mom. It turns out one of the sub drivers had delivered that first package to a house two streets over and they had refused it. He shipped it back to Amazon and probably never looked at the address to see that he had screwed up. If he had made an attempt to deliver it to the right house we would have had ten days to claim it before it was shipped back. Glad I ask my regular carrier about it, otherwise I would have never known what really happened.