Thursday, December 01, 2005

Got a couple loads of laundry done. Finished watching the last disc of the "Family Guy" set three, including some of the extras and played the commentary on all the episodes that had commentary.

Am a little pissed at one of the sub. letter carriers that worked my street last week. I was anxiously awaiting a package from Amazon.com because it contained Christmas presents for mom. Well the idiot delivered it to the wrong house, never bothered to look and see if he had the right addy and then ships it back to Amazon saying I refused it. Ended up getting a refund and had to re order the gifts. The second order was split into two shipments. One shipment is coming via Airborne and the other is coming via the post office. I just hope there are no sub drivers next week or I'm gonna cry.