Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It has been bitterly cold the past week. Might dance in the front yard and scare the neighbors if we have a warm spell. Lets see, which would be more welcome right now, a heat wave or junk mail. I think a heat wave would be but junk mail is not without its merits ( one being that you can light the stuff on fire in the fireplace).

Have been keeping busy by culling out some things I have neglected. I used to have quite a collection of sports cards, but I found I wasn't really enjoying them. So I kept my Topps cards and kept cards of the teams I like and still follow. The rest of the cards I donated to Goodwill and I don't care what they do with them, I am just happy I finally thinned my collection. Not sure what I'm going to do with my concert t-shirts. I don't have a lot, but not sure if it really matters that I have a t-shirt from a concert I went to twenty-something years ago. Might keep my Queen "Hot Space" shirt and that's it. As much as I love music, I don't have a driving need to go to concerts.