Friday, April 10, 2009

Mom took today off and we didn't do anything, but that is what she wanted. She needs to get caught up on a few things. Other then an errand or two tomorrow and Sunday being Easter, I doubt we will do much this weekend. Would like to see a movie again some day.

Have already finished three afghans this year, one was small the the other two were medium sized ones that will just fit my bed. But I wasn't doing them to create a huge one anyway. Now I am working on sofa covers for the love seat in the living room. I do need something as a side project to keep my interest up. Haven t been doing a lot of crocheting and I love to do it. Of course I can use some of the extra yarn I have to make a afghan for Project Warmth. I figure someone would appreciate the gesture and I would feel good about donating it.

Took a walk this afternoon to enjoy the day. It started out cold and cloudy and the sun bullied its way out and the day ended on a lovely note.

The Royals season begins and I can only hope we have a better year. I dont know who if anyone I will follow this year.