Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I am going to do some laundry today. Chance of rain later in the week.

Had a strange dream the other night. I was driving alone on a local highway when I looked over to my right and say that water had receded enough that some sandstone structures and rocks and reappeared. I pulled over and wandered over to look at what changed since the last time water receded. (There is no area anywhere I drive that has water receding on a regular basis, its a dream so it doesn't really have to make since.) As I continue walking, I enter into a cave and see all this marvelous marble. There are statues, stairs, rooms and so on all made of wonderful marble in various colors. One room I cant walking to far without having an overwhelming fear that the watger is going to come rushing back in and I will end up trapped. At some point as I wander around in the cave I see a bunch of other people and then the dream ends. I do remember taking photos inside and outside and at one point I noticed my hands were deformed.