Monday, September 29, 2008

Today is my last day in my thirties. It wasn't until this weekend when I really thought about that slap in the face. I hope to do better in my forties then I did in my thirties, but I don't have much hope. I am laughing as I right this, honest!

Sunday mom and I saw a movie. "Ghost Town" was really good and had a few laughs. Was good to get out of our rut and see a movie on a Sunday.

Got a little bit of rain this morning. This week will be a bit more like fall. Cooler and maybe a chance or two for rain.

Will tomorrow being my birthday and all, I have a couple ideas for what I am going to do in the afternoon. Yes the dishes and cat boxes will be taken care of, but that will be the only cleaning I plan on doing. Wednesday or Thursday I might some laundry. In the afternoon I will watch a movie and take it easy. Might spend a little more time online in the morning then I usually do so I can forgo the afternoon session. Dinner will be out and I am not sure what place to eat at and if I want a drink or not. Will think about that tomorrow.