Friday, August 08, 2008

Okay today is supposedly a lucky day and I wish I could get a lotto ticket.

The summer Olympics start today. Am sort of looking forward to watching some of them. The thing that holds me back is the fact that they are taking part in China. I wonder why the committee chose them, what next the evil part of Korea or maybe Darfor?

For some reason I have taken interest in "That 70's Show". Even though I watched most of it during its run. Now I find myself setting the DVR up to record some of the episodes. I know at some point the fascination with the show will end and I'll become attached to something else. But thats life.

Forgot to mention that we saw "Hellboy 2" on Saturday. It was a pretty good movie, I had seen and liked the first one. The ending opened up the possibility of there being a third movie. After we saw the movie we had dinner out and then I went to Best Buy. I am now the proud owner of an Ipod nano and Robot Chicken Star Wars. I have been playing around and tweaking the nano, which I love. Got the purple one, which is very nice looking.