Friday, March 14, 2008

We have some fog outside today. I love fog. Will try and get a photo of it if I can.

Have had some strange dreams the past couple nights. One involved the host of the TV show Pinks and another that same night involved me missing a ride to school and having to walk. I guess I have some underlying anxiety issues at the moment.

Before I did some laundry yesterday, I went out and sat with the dogs. Kiska loved it, Sergei was still a bit sleepy. Looked at Kiska's teeth and the chews we give her are really doing a good job. Good thing she loves those things.

Don't think we are going to do anything this weekend. There is a movie we would like to see, but it doesn't come out for another three weeks.

My allergies have been bothering me a little more then usual lately, which means spring really is on its way. I am ready for warm weather, flowers and color.