Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Had several short but odd dreams, including one with zombies. I guess I should stop playing Resident Evil 4 then, but I so love the game.

It is going to be another quiet weekend at home. But next weekend we are going to have some fun. We'll see a movie, have a nice meal out and do a little bit of shopping.

Saw a deer in a field when we were coming home from dinner last night. I wasn't sure I saw it but just before I last it due to trees I saw that it was indeed a deer.

Stupid mail person sent a package meant for us to another house two streets away. If the woman who lived there hadn't dropped it off, I don't know if the mystery of what had happened to it would have ever been solved. Bless the soul of the woman who brought it over. She did a good job.

With this past Sunday being Easter, practically everything was shut done. Didn't think about that fact before we played to order a pizza. There were a few places open but not much. That's the one thing about most holidays I hate, everything just shuts done. It sort of forces the lonely, alone, without family or whatever situation someone has to be more alone.