Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Doing one big catchup post.

The Boston Red Sox won yet another world series. Would have preferred Cleveland to have gone to the series and either them or the Colorado Rockies to have won. Would have made a more interesting series.

Been having strange dreams again. The one I had last night involved super heroes. At some point I was walking along a foot bridge that was over this lake and saw three people in their costumes/outfits flying low over the lake and getting the fog cleared out. That showed no awareness that I was in the area what so ever. At the point that I finally got to the other side, I nabbed a gal and took off with her. It was only then that they seemed to care that I was alive. I took off and they gave chase. The woman disappeared, but they still chased me into this weird area where there were lots of people and a small pond. I ended up crawling on to the rocks surrounding the pond and then slip into the pond undetected by the super heroes and then the dream ends.

Robert Goulet has passed away. Although I have been aware of him for years, I haven't seen much of his work. But, I do enjoy the Emerald nuts commercial with him.

The chiefs had a bye week, so they at least had a chance to rest and not embarrass themselves again.

The trees aren't showing much color this year, and I bet the spring weather had a lot to do with it. But I am very happy that I did get a few pictures, because the leaves have dropped on a couple trees and I wouldn't have been happy if I had waited.

I have officially given up on NCIS. Cant stand a couple of the characters, so adios show.