Saturday, February 24, 2007

Had a dentists appointment today to get a couple cavities taken care of. Mom had a longer appointment to get a deep cleaning. Even though we had appointments and all, it was awhile before we each got in because there were a lot of people already in the waiting rooms. I like the dentists office and all, but they need a bigger waiting area, and one just for kids. My next appoint isn't until July and Amen to that. Too many of our weekends recently have been taken up with dentist visits.

Yesterday it rained a bit and I even heard thunder a couple times. The weather has been odd lately, in this month alone we have had very cold temperatures and then warm days where it rained. It even rained today. I think we got a little over a half of an inch of rain. I am not complaining too much because I know we need the moisture.

Before the hilarity with the dentist appointments, we took the dogs in to get their yearly shots. Nothing in the morning better than the smell of wet dog in a car. Okay, there are plenty of other wonderful things to smell. They weren't too bad about it and at least now that's done.