Friday, January 27, 2006

Will be going to Topeka again tomorrow so mom can do some genealogy research. It has been awhile since she wanted to go and who knows when we will get another shot.

Kiska has been doing well since her surgery last week. She will need to have her stitches out next week.

A cousin of my moms past away earlier this week. I think I might have met him once or twice at a family reunion, but I don't recall much about him. My mom's side of the family stopped having reunions, so far as I know, years ago. We speculated about his wife. He hadn't gotten married until late in life and was very into African Violets. Not to say that a straight man couldn't wait until late to get married or wouldn't express an interest in African Violets but he may have been pushed to get married. And that's all I'll say about that.