Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The rain we got earlier in the week, didn't amount to very much. It acted like a big storm but gave us less then a quarter inch of rain.

Waited Monday and Tuesday to hear from the contractor, who didn't call until late Tuesday evening. I knew he had forty-eight hours to call us starting on Monday, but I wouldn't have thought he would call so late. Thursday afternoon he will come take a look at the old door and we will go from there.

Monday in the mail, I got the Over The Edge DVD, along with the collectors edition of Close Encounters of The Third Kind, that I had pre-ordered some three months ago. In November I will get the Family Guy Volume 3 set and The Family Guy movie, both pre-ordered. Also pre-ordered The Outsiders DVD Monday evening. The Outsiders is a bigger better version of the movie.