Thursday, May 12, 2005

Had purchased three Mystery Science Theater 3000 movies, in addition to set 7 that I recently got, from Amazon.com and will be returning one because of it being damage. Trying to get the disk out of my DVD player, I inadvertently broken the front edge of the drawer off. Nothing a little luck and super glue cant fix. On the up side, Amazon has already shipped a replacement copy of the movie and all I have to do is ship the damaged one back. The wild world of batwoman may not be worth all of this work, but I want the movie dang it.

Tuesday was rather warm and yesterday was supposed to be warm as well. It started out looking as though it was going to be even though we had some cloud cover. But in the afternoon we got a thunderstorm, which had been brewing all morning and was now ready to serve. Not sure what the total rain count for the afternoon was but I would say about half and inch at least. Today is supposed to stormy as well, which was forecast.