Thursday, May 19, 2005

Had hoped it was going to rain yesterday, but no go. South of us got some heavy rain and storms. We got teased with the storm clouds, but got zip. Next couple days are going to be warm.

Need to catch up on some things that I have taped. Also need to do some catch up on some chores.

Will be going to Topeka,maybe, this weekend. Mom is into genealogy and there is a research library that has old newspapers on microfilm in Topeka. We have been to it many times and I don't like going. If the place was a lot closer I would let her go on her own, but since the library is close to sixty miles away, I will be going with her. Not that I like borrowing trouble, but I don't want her to be alone is something happens. Still haven't signed up for an auto club yet, need to start a fire under her to get that done.