Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I don't think we got as much rain over the weekend as I first thought. We probably got somewhere in the neighborhood of one to two inches. It just seemed like it was raining a lot. The snow we got this past Tuesday was gone by Sunday because of the rain.

It was nice yesterday, very spring like. Had the windows open and there was a light breeze. Then in the afternoon it clouded over. It's supposed to be cooler today and maybe some clouds in the afternoon. It hasn't dried up enough out for me to do any laundry. So I will do other things today.

KU finally lost a Big 12 game. They were undefeated in the league, but we can thank or hiss (which ever you prefer) the Texas Tech team for that. I don't care about college hoops, or basketball in general the way I used to when I was younger. Sometimes I almost feel like making myself watch a game, but never quite get around to doing that.