Thursday, February 03, 2005

Had three dreams last night, two of which I remember enough detail to make me scratch my head. In the first one I was in some house I did not recognize with me dad and I was helping clean it up and have a garage sale. I haven't spoken to my dad since 1997, my choice to do so, so I do not understand why I still have dreams about him. Anyway, there were some garage sale patrons following me as I was vacuuming, so I stopped cleaning and went to make a few sales. The thing I remember selling the most was books. Really don't remember too much more then that other then I couldn't understand what a couple of the patrons were saying. The next dream I had at one point remembered some detail, but have now forgotten everything. In the last dream I was working at a theater, I don't know in what capacity though. At one point I began to ascend some stairs, to my right a couple of people were standing at talking to me. Because I was so engrossed in thought I didn't hear them. Because of this the gentleman reached over as I go to the top of the staircase and grabbed my arm. He said something as did his wife, what I don't remember, and I walked into the theater, closing the thick velvet curtains behind me. I could see that the theater was enormous and it seemed that every seat was filled. At some point I pulled out a rifle and shot someone who was one stage and then placed the rifle down and reached into an inner pocket for a handgun. Once I had the hand gun, I walked down the steps, placed the gun to a gentleman's head and pulled the trigger. I had said something before I shot him. After killing the man, I turned the gun on myself and that's where the dream ends.

I don't know what if any meaning there is behind any of the dreams. But they are disturbing to say the least.