Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We got two inches of rain dumped on us yesterday. I am so glad I did Mom's laundry on Monday. Lots of thunder and lightening as well as water rushing down the street. The rain screwed me up for doing any laundry of my own but It will get done sooner or later.

The weekends lately have been rather warm and the weeks cool off a bit.

We cleaned the gutters in the front this past weekend. Just in time too! We then drove up to a antique mall we had liked in the past, mainly to see if it was still around, which it is. Glad to see other people buying things. But honestly, I dont know how much longer it or other larger places like it will be able to stay around. With the economy the way it is and people's buying habits changing. I really wonder if at some point places like antique stores wont become a thing of the past. Something we wax nostalgic about.