Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well we got laundry done yesterday morning, then did shopping for supplies and groceries in the afternoon. The first time since I started reducing the amount of coffee I drink I actually felt tired in the afternoon, but I figured do the laundry and the shopping helped me feel tired.

I decided this week to reduce the amount of coffee I drink, as I already mentioned. No one told me to do it, just felt like it was time I did it. So far I feel a little better and I am sleeping a little better. But this is just the beginning of the experiment, who knows how I will feel in say a month or two.

Saw "Iron Man" this afternoon and it was really good. Was not sure I wanted to go because it has Gwenyth Paltrow in it and I dislike her much, but despite her being in it, the movie was quite good. Might even get it on DVD when it comes out later this year.