Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Going to do some catch up in one big post.

The chiefs suck and will always suck, at least until Carl Peterson is removed from his job.

The weekend was wonderful, it was cool with lower then normal temperatures and we felt like we were alive again. Of course I had two headaches last week leading up to the weekend and Mom had a headache Sunday afternoon leading up to the warmer temperatures we have now.

Cant think of anything fun I would like to do on my birthday. Of course, what I really want to do is nothing, zip, zilch, nada. But Mom feels we have to do something on our birthdays and so I am trying to think of something to do.

The weather has been weird everywhere. Hot where it usually isn't that hot, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, dry spells etc.

Have several things weighing on my mind that I wont go into. But need some time to give each of the things some serious thought.

Cats are doing fine, the dogs are doing well. Everybody's great, crazy but great.

Need to do some chores, laundry and yard work this week. Don't know how much of any of it will get done, but oh well.