Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am so pissed about the season finale of NCIS from last night. I think I am over the show. Cant stand Madame Director, wish someone would a bullet in her head, and cant stand the dragged out story line of Tony's girlfriend. We find out that Madame Directors pray is related to Tony's girlfriend who knows who Tony really is. Madame Director should be seen very rarely and should not in any way be the center of any storyline. Also tired of the flack McGee takes from the group, particularly the flack he gets from Tony. This season has been lackluster. Only one or two of the episodes stand above the rest and that's not saying much. NCIS will not be must watch TV like it has been for the past three seasons, it will be DVRd and maybe watched or maybe dumped without so much as a glance. It is sad to get rid of a show, but since there was no real pay off to a bad season, then I don't feel that awful about dumping the show. NCIS, you've been nixed clean out your locker and go.

Today looks like a good chance for getting some rain. Need to do a load of laundry, will try and do it this morning just in case we do get some rain.

The tree in the front yard was finally cut done. The crew came unannounced, but did the job in half an hour. Glad it's finally been taken care of, it was something we should have done a couple years ago.

Been having strange dreams again lately. Travel, laundry, being a character in a TV show and being a kid again are some of the topics of my dreams of late.

Coupled with the strange dreams is periods of sleeplessness and also being awoken by my cats reacting to some crap outside. I think there is another cat tormenting Franklin, he seems to have a strong react to something outside. I have never been able to see the source of his torture, but I hope it leaves us alone soon. I am tired of being startled awake at various hours of the day and night.