Monday, April 02, 2007

From Thursday through to Sunday morning, we got one and three quarters inches worth of rain. And we needed every drop too, so I am not complaining. Saturday is was rather windy for a bit. Yesterday was quite beautiful.

Have had some strange dreams lately. Two involved travel and two involved children. In one travel dream, I was in an airport with my Dad ( who I haven't seen in ten years, my own choice), we were trying to figure out where and when our plane back home was taking off from. The whole thing is strange, because my Dad hated flying. In the other travel dream, I drove to Topeka by myself and left Mom at home. I think it was because she wasn't feeling well and there was something we needed to do in Topeka. I get there and it was evening and I went to a fast food and for whatever reason got food for the both of us. The next day, I went to this mall, I don't know what I did inside I was coming out of the mall and was talking to some women who were also exiting the mall. Instead of walking directly to the car, I kept walking. At some point I tried to get back to the fast food place I had been at the night before. Then I took out my cell phone, which looked different in my real cell phone and began talking to Mom. I approached this odd little complex that had a strange oval restaurant in it and for some reason got in line to use the phone even though I had a cell phone in my hand. I ended up exiting the place and continued walking until I found a woman working in her yard. I asked her for directions and then the dream ends. The other two dreams involve children. In one I somehow get a baby and then decide I don't like it and abandon it. In the dream I had this morning involved me leaving a child and the woman I left him with trying to make me feel guilty for leaving him. As I am leaving the building, I begin to run and then I start climbing the building to get away even though no one is chasing me. It all takes place at night and then it gets strange from there. I end up apart of some sort of a competition that I never really understand and have somehow changed clothes. Needless to say, all the dreams are strange.