Monday, December 04, 2006

Mom did go to work Friday, she said it wasn't too bad. It got warm enough on Saturday that more of the ice and snow melted. Yesterday it didn't get out of the twenties temperature wise and so little melting occurred.

James Kim, his wife and two kids are missing. He worked on, the now defunct, channel TechTv. I loved his segments and hope all is well. It has now been over a week since they disappeared.

Have to call a plumber out yet again. There is a leaky water pipe in the laundry room. I don't know when it started, but yesterday when I went down to put some bedding in the dryer I noticed water on the floor. At first I thought it was water that had come in from outside. When I turned on the drop light, I still need to fix the light fixture down there, I saw it was from the pipe and not from around the out take pipe. I figured since there had been melt off Saturday, we would have gotten some water in but knock on wood we haven't. At least not yet.

The driveway is almost a solid sheet of ice, so I will need to get out and spread some of the sand we bought Saturday around. I am hoping it will be an inexpensive fix to the pipe.