Thursday, October 06, 2005

It was cooler today then it was Monday. In fact there is a frost advisory for the evening. It snowed in I think Wyoming, Montana and Colorado. We go from 88 degrees Monday to 58 Thursday. There was rain in the forecast for a couple days but nothing happened. It's supposed to be cool and sunny for the weekend.

Will be taking the car to Aamco to have the transmission looked at tomorrow afternoon. Don't think its anything major, but I've been wrong before and I could be wrong now.

Kiska doesn't know what to make of spaghetti, but she seems to like a little rice mixed with peas and mushroom soup. Oh she seems to like leftover lasagna from the night before. Sergei loves the dry dog food so much that he wont eat the canned or leftovers for more then a few bites. If I start mixing the dry dog food up, combination of Iams puppy food, Beneful adult food along with Beneful puppy food, he heads over to the dry dog food bowls and waits for me to come out with it. I usually don't like to mix foods like that way but its the only way Kiska will eat her puppy food.