Friday, July 01, 2005

We got three inches of rain yesterday, mostly in brief but heavy downpours. The power was out for nearly two hours in the afternoon. I had just turned off the computer and not a minute later, the power was off. My timing was perfect yesterday. Maybe I should have purchased a lotto ticket too.

It is cooler today then it was earlier in the week. In fact, yesterday was like 20 plus degrees cooler then it was Wednesday.

Had a headache yesterday and have a headache today.

Forgot to mention that I saw "Star Wars-Revenge of the Sith" on Saturday. It was actually better then I thought it was going to be. None the less I am happy that the Star Wars franchise is finally dead. Lucas can do great effects and do great things (sometimes) with the guys. But its like he is clueless as to what to do with women. I wonder what the films, and I mean all six, would be like if it was just totally men and men only. Not saying Lucas is gay, but I wonder he would have preferred that. Even then I think the dialogue would still be clunky. Guess Lucas has to big of an ego to ask for help in creating a great script.