Friday, April 29, 2005

Pushed myself to mow yesterday morning even though I had a headache. Wasn't sure if it was going to rain or not and didn't want the grass to get away from me, so I pushed to do the front yard and one of the side yards. All thought the rain was light both yesterday and today, I'm glad I did it. Also planted the last of the bedding plants. Had gone out the night before to get a couple things at the grocery store, saw a couple plants that would nicely round out setting what had already been planted. So now, all the bedding plants have been purchased, planted and look quite nice if I do say so myself....and I do.

Purchased the second season of Futurama DVD set last week, got it in the mail Tuesday. Been watching some of the episodes, with the commentary, and have been laughing at some of the things said. Will probably get season three and four of Futurama this year.

Pre-ordered Mystery Science Theater 3000 set 7 on March 8th. Got the set last week. It had included three movies I had never seen before, Hercules unchained...Hercules against the moon men...The killer shrews and the last movie Prince of space I had seen and liked a lot. The bonus features were three shorts. I hope Rhino puts "The mole people" and "Revenge of the creature" in one of the sets some day. Both of those are among my favorite misted movies.