Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It has been fairly dreary for the past couple days and it looks like it will continue. This is one part of winter that I don't like. I realize it cant be sunny and warm all the time, that would get old fast, but I would like a few sunny days in a row. Guess it's a sign I am getting older, when I was younger I didn't mind cloudy days all that much, now I savor them. Or maybe this just means that I am nuts. Not sure which it is.

Had a strange dream last night. I was an outsider looking upon all of the happens in the dream. There was a monster that was terrorizing people, but I didn't find it that scary. Was more annoyed by what it was doing and to whom it wasn't doing it to. I don't remember too much about the dream other than that. Sometimes I wish I could remember more details about the dreams I have. Might go back to keeping a dream journal like I have done before.