Thursday, November 11, 2004

Yasser Arafat passed away last night. I had heard on the news earlier in the week that he was sick and was close to death for the past couple days. Wonder if his replacement will have an impact like he had.

We got some rain yesterday and are likely to get some more today. Don't know what the forecast is for the weekend yet.

Was going to purchase Shrek 2, but reading reviews on how crappy the dvd is, I will be keeping my money and maybe just rent it some day. Movie studios just can't seem to do good with the movies they put on dvd sometimes. There a lot of really bad movies that are availibe on dvd, yet there are some great movies that aren't. If they really wanted to make fans happy, they would run and start putting out some of the older movies on dvd. I don't even care if some of the disks don't have much extras, I just want them on dvd. I guess they have the mentality that younger people don't want to watch older movies, but that's not true.