Monday, September 27, 2004

Looks like we may be needing a new alternator for the car in the very near future. Why does so much seem to ALWAYS happen on a Monday. Guess it's another reason to not like the day. But anyway.

Depression is attempting to take over again. I can only do so well for so long before I just feel like giving in and laying on the ground and crying. Not that I have ever done that, that's just something I came up with. Can't seem to get myself pulled out of the rut I am deeply entrenched in. The DVD's I have purchased recently won't go to waste, I will watch them. It just seems silly (for lack of a better word) to force myself to watch a movie I am not in the mood to watch. I realize there are people that can watch anything, any time and anywhere. But not me. I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch a movie, otherwise I won't enjoy it and I've wasted time that could have been spent on something else.