Friday, June 11, 2004

I have a headache from hell. Its a nice weather related headache.

Sad to hear that Ray Charles past away. Quite a legend. Rest in peace, Ray.

Pulled a tick off my hip last night. Ouch!!

Bought a new computer last night and will be getting SBC Yahoo as my ISP with the new computer.

Got a new game for my gamecube, NamcomMuseum. It has Pacman, Galaga and Dig Dug as well as other games. Havent played some of the games on this disc since the days of the quarter arcade.

It rained Wednesday and Thursday, we got about 1 and 3/4 inches of rain or there about over those two days.

The updated version of The Stepford Wives opens today, the original was a crappy movie so I dont know what they couldve done to have improved it. Wish Hollywood would try and make movies based on original ideas instead of updating movies because they cant think of anything better do. Glad the colorizing old movies faze is gone, because there is nothing wrong with a black and white film. Reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Ted Turner is seen at a press conference and he says something like "...and Ive colorized the moon".