Sunday, May 23, 2004

Had a short thunderstorm roll through last night. A loud crack of thunder woke me up. The rain didnt last that long it was just a brief storm, not much in the rain gauge. It's kind of funny though, it rained hard and quick, yet didnt really amount to much. The wind had been blowing in this little mini me storm for at least an hour prior to me falling asleep.

Got some yardwork done, stuff I couldnt do last week because of rain and mud. Also finished up a project that was started yesterday but was to tired to finish before going to a movie.

Watched the Daytime Emmy award show friday. Well not all of it, was flipping back and forth from that show and a couple others that I was watching with passing interest. Anyway, was sort hoping one of the women would slip on that ultra shiny stage. I know thats bad, but it would have been mildly funny to my little brain.