Friday, April 23, 2004

We got some much needed rain on Tuesday (about an inch), then Thursday (yesterday) we got a little more rain. Now today and Saturday we are set to get more rain. I know we need the rain, but do we really need to get this much rain in one week? I can't do laundry and I can't keep the windows open as long as I would like. I think I will stop complaining. We very well could not get rain when we need it in summer, so I think I will shut up and enjoy it.

Leo LaPorte is back on TechTv. But it may only be temporary. When Chris Pirillo was in for a show or two, I did watch. Didn't know if I would like him being back on the show, but he had calmed down and did a good job. If Leo is not back as the permanent host of the show and they bring back Chris, I may end up watching the show with him. (Ok, I doubt that makes sense. But thats me for ya)